Compression ratio with 19cc's?

Its not that it makes it leaner, higher compression creates more heat... So, in turn you need more/ higher octane fuel to keep cylinder combustions temps down, so you don't detonate.. I run a 4mil on 19cc domes 150psi with +7 timing on pump fuel, and it RIPS hard with zero detonation... I'm using premium pump gas with Klotz R50 @ 32:1pre-mix

My elevation is around 800'. Don't know what my porting numbers are. I enlarged the intake and exhaust. I opened up the exhaust on the side. Didn't mess with the top or bottom of the port and didn't mess with the transfer ports either.

I went with a paper base gasket and my compression shot up to 170psi. Too much for pump gas. I would think 150-155psi would be the max on 93 octane. I ordered a set of OEM base gaskets and now waiting on them. I would like to get higher compression then what I have now.

Compression RATIO, not cranking compression, determines the need for octane.

And Ratio can only be measured by knowing the inside of your engine, it can't be measured on a compression gauge.

^^^ THIS

Educate yourself on what this means, how to determine it, and go from there. If you are confident enough to port your engine,this should ( actually should have already been done) be easy for you,and is necessary for a happy engine that performs well. 

Cranking compression just wont tell you what you need to know.

I replaced the paper base gaskets with OEM today. Now I have 160psi on both cylinders. It must be the pistons that are causing the rise in cranking compression. I bought the same brand name but they were a bit different in construction. Now I'm thinking I need 21cc domes to bring the compression down under 155psi.