4 mill help!?

7249fern

so i have a 97 banshee just had the whole motor rebuilt 4 mil strocker with t5 pipes and v force 3 reeds i was wondering if u guys could  help me out i was wonder what size carbs i need to make this run best as possible and or if cool heads would help and what size domes i need any ideas please and thanks

call one of the site sponsors ... but your gonna need your cylinders ported for the 4mil, 33pwk's would be a good choice for carbs, get a cool-head and have one of the site sponsors get you set up with some domes for your fuel, elevation, etc.

you built a 421 4 mill and didnt need a "cool head?  so i'm taking it that who ever built it custom cut the stock head?

i really hope you have a billet basket in there.  and some transmission mods  or it will never shift  and the first clutch drop you do ( if its making any power) will blow the basket to shreds

if your just riding around 36/38 lectrons would work great.  or 35 or 36mm pwk's.  ( i have a set for sale)

drag racing  id ditch the t-5's and look for some other pipe, then do 39-41mm carbs  with alky.