Banshee's Twin 350 in a Yamaha BW 200

That sounds crazy!  Would be an untamed wild horse if you were able to mount the motor.  Bike is too small to be stable.  PIpes would stick out like horns.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I was trying to think what the smallest pipes that would work would be.

I have actually contemplated something like this a lot. Seems to me like the best way to do it would be to start with a Banshee. Weld a Honda 250R 3 wheeler front frame section to it. Then build a single wheel swingarm for the Banshee frame. With about a 25" ripper on the back it would be a hoot.

I have actually contemplated something like this a lot. Seems to me like the best way to do it would be to start with a Banshee. Weld a Honda 250R 3 wheeler front frame section to it. Then build a single wheel swingarm for the Banshee frame. With about a 25" ripper on the back it would be a hoot.

That would be the most practical way go.

Anything is possible but not always practical. Is that an actual pic of your big wheel? One in pic looks MINT.

Nah its just one of of google I dont own one but a friend of mine does and I'm about to buy it. I was just trying to think of some sick mods for it.

400ex with a 440 kit and some porting. A 450 would be sweet, but then you gotta find room for a radiator. Same with a banshee.

Cooling system is exactly why I was thinking a/c 250r but a 400ex would be cool too. Hell, a stock 400ex is probably 4-5 times more power than the motor that's in it. Ir maybe even a warrior 350 to keep it all Yamaha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Cooling system is exactly why I was thinking a/c 250r but a 400ex would be cool too. Hell, a stock 400ex is probably 4-5 times more power than the motor that's in it. Ir maybe even a warrior 350 to keep it all Yamaha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

That's what i was thinking. I really want in to be all yamaha. But I was just thinking a banshee motor. I'm not going for looks. I want a dune monster with some sick power. It would be a real sweet toy to own and a hella fun if it rides as it should. B)