What a arms are these?

XxDTJxX

Don't really know how good, but they use tie rod ends off a geo tracker or something like that for the ball joints. So they're easy to get.

The spindles are reamed out to fit Them arms. So if you buy different arms, you'll more than likely need spindles too.

Not sure on width wise, think they made both +2+1 and +3+1. I think mine were +3 but idk,, I took em' off cause one of my upper arms were bent.

Also. Them arms use a bolt on each side of the uppers instead of the long factory bolt an nut.. Ran into that issue when I put my fireball long travel arms on.

Sorry I'm new to the banshee and modding stuff so what exactly do you mean by reamed? Sorry if it's a dumb question I bet ill understand as soon it's explained.. The guy I got them from said they were +3 and said the shocks were yfz piggy back shocks but I had no idea I just wanted something different because my stock arm was bent..

post-45581-13766192498867_thumb.jpg

Not really,, more than likely yours sits high because of them yfz shocks,, stock is 14 somethin an I believe them yfz shocks are 16 somethin.?. Idk,, Word is that they are crap on a banshee. most say get banshee shocks for a banshee. But yea, that'll get ya started anyway.