Pro Circuts

lian

im thinking of getting a pair of procircut slip ons and around crhistmas then get the pipes has can somone tell me about the silencers and the pipes or recomend somthing else oh yah could somone tell me the hp i would get from the silencers bythem self and then with the pipes on it

i want more mid to top end power with a nice sound to the machine

thanks lian

as far as silencers, you dont really get any HP gains...just the sound of a banshee followed by a whole lot less back pressure...i had some pro circuit pipes/silencers before i bought my t5's, they are really good pipes i loved them...i just wanted to go faster w/ more top end...they have some really good power in the mid range and up on the top...people tend to use them for MX from what i gather but they also have some good combinations of porting/bore/carb work to get killer power all around...if you like trails/dunes you'll get perfect use out of your pro circuits...you'll be able to tell the difference in your machine when you get your pipes on...but like i said the silencers will only give you the sound and less backpressure...not really sure if it'll give you too much power over stock....

hope this helps

Mike