Drag Banshee For Sale, Or Part Out

Hey guys, I think I've decided to sell/part out my drag banshee. I'd rather sell it as a complete bike, but will part out if I have to. I'm starting a new project, and need to get rid of one toy before building another.

My bike is an 87 frame, it's been powdercoated black with silver sparkle in the clearcoat. It's got a HSCustoms lightweight drag racing front end (A and J arms, tie rods, spindles) that has been show chromed. It's got a HSCustoms +4 round housing aerotube swingarm that has been show chromed. I had a lot of the stock pieces chromed as well, such as the throttle assembly, the front and lower motor mounts, and the rear master cylinder. It's got CPI out of frames, PVL ignition, Direct drive lockup and polished cover. The motor is a 370lr, with ProDesign cool head, a 2-5 auto tranny, Hinson outer basket. It breathes through VForce reeds, 35PWK carbs, and clamp-on K&N's. Some billet stuff also included are the stator cover, water pump cover, shifter, brake pedal, and foot pegs. The front wheels and tires are Douglas 10x4 with scooter tires. I have 2 sets of rear wheels and tires. A set of studded Ohtsu radials, and a set of Pro-Wedges.

I'm sure there are some things that I didn't write in, but that's a pretty good rundown of the parts on this bike. As I said before, I'd rather sell it complete, but will part out if I have to. If anyone is interested, please contact me here on this forum, by PM, or email me at djohnson@bullitt.k12.ky.us.

Thanks in advance.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this many replies so quick....

I don't have any pics with me right this second, but I'll try to get some up as soon as possible. The only pic I do have is an action shot. you can go to http://www.littlesandy.com/images/MVC-468F.JPG and see it.

Now for the pricing:

Front end - paid $1300 total, asking $600

Stator cover - asking $150

PVL - $425

brake pedal and shifter - $75

Pro-Wedges on rims - $125

VForce reeds - $100

Front rims and tires - $75

Lockup and polished cover - $275

All chrome motor mounts - $50

Throttle assembly - $75

I'll try to get some better pics up this afternoon for you guys to see. Thanks again for looking.

Josh A. - The front end comes with everything needed. A arms, J arms, all the heim joints, custom spindles, and tie rods. All of which has been chromed. It's a real good looking setup, the best I've seen for a J arm bike.

Lefty - The shifter is a pro design piece, and the brake pedal is Hinson. I don't have pics, but can get some.

Thanks again for looking guys. Let me know what you think.