Michigan guys?

I'm nearing the end of my drag build ... Just waiting on a few more things. I live in Roseville. Once I get it done I would like to take it out and do some testing/ tuning on it. Does anyone now of any some what local areas/ tracks I could go to? Any info would be great.

Bundy Hill ORV Park is near Jackson... There is also a gravel pit at Mound Rd. and Inwood Rd. in Washington Twp. Inwood is between 30 and 31 mile... you turn left off Mound onto Inwood and there are gravel pits to your left and right... There is another gravel pit on Hamlin Rd  between Ryan Rd and Dequindre in Shelby Twp. If not just take it to Freelin MX track for a test and tune day..

Thanks guys. Looking for something sand. Are the gravel puts all beat up? I'm running full struts so I don't know if bundy hill would work or not. Also no spark arresters / silencers.

Rappy. Send me done info on that race you were talking about. Are you going? If my bike is done ill try to make it out there.