COMPLETE PART OUT, LSR FRAME, STOCK MOTOR AND MORE

post-45986-0-10113600-1373012542.jpg
post-45986-0-46372600-1372555647.jpg
post-45986-0-01426600-1372555628.jpg
post-45986-0-01181100-1371365387.jpg
post-45986-0-44850200-1371288617.jpg
All prices are obo text for more pix or call me for more details 2098295989
Ok have a Whole lonestar stock style frame w/ removable sub, will sell as a roller with your choice of stock swingarm or +8 if I dont part out, on bandit tires with douglas wheels, +2w +1 fw Lsr a arms.
+8 Swingarm with carrier, chain ,chain slider brake line sprocket and lsr sprocket hub and blaster axle COMPLETE rear end ( if i dont sell as a roller) MAKE OFFER
Stock motor w/ cool head and Mild port. Took the top end off one of the pistons is scratched on the side needs a hone and new set of pistons. Have brand new O rings for the cool head still in the bag. 800 shipped.
Stock carbs with tors removal, Intakes with crossover blocked off (no crossover) ,stock reeds and cages and rand new reed cage gaskets and k &n pods... Will sell with twist throttle and cable Or thumb throttle have a brand new Driveline perf. tors removal cable still in the bag. 140 shipped takes all that..
Brand new yamaha blue banshee raptor front plastic Never bolted down 180 shipped.
Seat with yellow n black cascade seat cover, And have A BRAND NEW black/leopard seatcover still in the usps package, 100 shipped takes it all just paid 70 for the seat cover.
Brand new billet irs clutch cover insert still in the wrapper. 25 shipped.

brand new billet hide a key still in the package. 18 shipped. Brand new moose billet thumb throttle cover 25 shipped. Complete back brake setup. Make offer. Complete stock ign.(make offer) 

22-11-8 Single buff haulers, just dismounted cleaned up and remounted them no leaks what so ever on 8x8 blue labels. 175 shipped. Toomey radiator. 200 Shipped. RTC clutch lever, Billet gas cap, renthal bars, billet rear res. cap, billet cascade handlebar clamp (make offers).complete back brake setup. Stock swingarm and stock rear shock and link( if i dont sell as roller) 125. shipped.

LSR +2w+1fw a arms 300 shipped(if i dont sell as a roller) comes with tie rods.-Stock front hubs, stock steering stem, stock spindles (make offer) 12 Inch rear marvin shaw(sale pending) Stock gas tank. Stock front shocks. Parting out a complete bike if You need something i didnt list lmk I might have just forgot to post it. If anybody wants to buy the roller with +8 and +2 arms and blaster axle Id sell for 1500 plus the ride. Make offers Trying to finish my other build don't have time for 2 bikes right now/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All prices are obo text for more pix or call me for more details 2098295989
Ok have a Whole lonestar stock style frame w/ removable sub, will sell as a roller with your choice of stock swingarm or +8 if I dont part out, on bandit tires with douglas wheels, +2w +1 fw Lsr a arms.
+8 Swingarm with carrier, chain ,chain slider brake line sprocket and lsr sprocket hub and blaster axle COMPLETE rear end ( if i dont sell as a roller) MAKE OFFER
Stock motor w/ cool head and Mild port. Took the top end off one of the pistons is scratched on the side needs a hone and new set of pistons. Have brand new O rings for the cool head still in the bag. 800 shipped.
Stock carbs with tors removal, Intakes with crossover blocked off (no crossover) ,stock reeds and cages and rand new reed cage gaskets and k &n pods... Will sell with twist throttle and cable Or thumb throttle have a brand new Driveline perf. tors removal cable still in the bag. 140 shipped takes all that..

Brand new yamaha blue banshee raptor front plastic Never bolted down 180 shipped.
Seat with yellow n black cascade seat cover, And have A BRAND NEW black/leopard seatcover still in the usps package, 100 shipped takes it all just paid 70 for the seat cover.

Brand new billet irs clutch cover insert still in the wrapper. 25 shipped.

brand new billet hide a key still in the package. 18 shipped.

Brand new moose billet thumb throttle cover 25 shipped.

Complete back brake setup. Make offer. Complete stock ign.(make offer) 

22-11-8 Single buff haulers, just dismounted cleaned up and remounted them no leaks what so ever on 8x8 blue labels. 175 shipped.

Toomey radiator. 200 Shipped.

RTC clutch lever, Billet gas cap, renthal bars, billet rear res. cap, billet cascade handlebar clamp (make offers).

complete back brake setup. 

stock swingarm and stock rear shock and link( if i dont sell as roller) 125. shipped.

LSR +2w+1fw a arms 300 shipped(if i dont sell as a roller) comes with tie rods.

-Stock front hubs, stock steering stem, stock spindles (make offer)

12 Inch rear marvin shaw(sale pending)

Stock gas tank. Stock front shocks. Parting out a complete bike if You need something i didnt list lmk I might have just forgot to post it. If anybody wants to buy the roller with +8 and +2 arms and blaster axle Id sell for 1500 plus the ride. Make offers Trying to finish my other build don't have time for 2 bikes right now