What front and rear sprockets do you run?

rg97

thanks for the responses. I just ordered a 14 and a 15 tooth front from vitos today. For some reason, the PO was running a 12/42 with 19" tires. The thing revs out quicker than I can shift!

thanks for the responses. I just ordered a 14 and a 15 tooth front from vitos today. For some reason, the PO was running a 12/42 with 19" tires. The thing revs out quicker than I can shift!

That's the #1 way to sell a bone stock Banshee.

Put a tiny front gear on it and it will be crazy powerful on that test ride. Arm ripping power. LOL

was the previous owner slow rolling wheelies through the hood?

Pretty much lol. He lived in the middle of a city and rode on the road a lot of the time. I bet his neighbors loved the riiing ting ting every time he did a pass. if its in first, it will flip over XD, second third fourth it will pick the fronts right up. fifth, sixth, extends suspension but no wheelie

That's the #1 way to sell a bone stock Banshee.

Put a tiny front gear on it and it will be crazy powerful on that test ride. Arm ripping power. LOL

I agree totally. Normally, people want crazy acceleration to feel the power, but when i ride in my yard in any gear if i hit the powerband it just revs out immediately and spins the tires. When we bought it, it barely ran so the sprocket didnt really matter, with smoke pouring from the right side. Turns out that his buddy had tried to fix the seal without splitting the cases and had just jammed a seal in there with a hammer. the seal was about halfway out when we tore it apart. No problems like that now :D

Edited by rg97