Lets See Those Drag Bikes

Screamin_Banshee

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey msniper your bike is bad asses did you usedta run thunder inframes? i got a bike saved on my come that resembles your bike allot except its got thunder inframes. and josh a. bitch smack your friend for bein a dick he said some prickish things that would piss me off if it was about my bike. and defintely post pics when you get it done i wanna see.

Thanks guys Bignasty yep I had thunder pipes on but I dropped the bike more and they hit the tie rods so I sold them.

Josh A for mods it is a drag ported 350 on alky,35mm air strikers taper bord to 38mm,cool head with 17cc domes,adj. timing plate,lightened fly wheel,trinity intakes,lock up clutch,costum pegs,shifter,and back brake lever all of that stuff was moved back about 3 inches.molly A arms,air clutch,air shifter,air kill,I use the swing arm as a air tank.The swing arm is a +10. I have a batt. in a custom mount under the seat.I think that is about all that is on it in that pic.

After that pic was taken I had a custom molly +10 swing arm made.I put on a shift light, and a stearing damper.I think that is about it lol.If you want to see the new stuff I can post a pic of it.

l8tr