EDT Pine Lake TT

NOS_350x

So im looking at going to the Pine lake TT (Ashtabula) edt race again, I will be racing the 450 3wheeler again.  But im also looking at the posibility of racing a quad too.  I would love to run one. Anybody have a quad i can barrow? i should have tires stored in ny that will be at the track, that are useable. If anyone can come through with a shee for me to ride i woudl be extremely happy. :)

Wildcard is finishing the Motor... need trans and clutch stuff for it... i need to trade my FMF SST's for a set of pipes that work well with the ported 4mil (T5's, CPI, Shearer, etc....) and then im lookin for rear shock bolts, and plastics...

i think i have most everything else covered.

Ok... Well, i can do some things, i several new sets of clutch plates (steel's fibers and springs) still i could send you , but Im not sure about a spare tranny, Pipes woudnt be pratical to ship out but the SST's for the one race probably wouldnt be too bad. I could send the shock bolts too. My guy in ny might have plastics we could use for the race possibly.

Ok... Well, i can do some things, i several new sets of clutch plates (steel's fibers and springs) still i could send you , but Im not sure about a spare tranny, Pipes woudnt be pratical to ship out but the SST's for the one race probably wouldnt be too bad. I could send the shock bolts too. My guy in ny might have plastics we could use for the race possibly.

No problem.. Bolts would be great. Ill have wildcard get a clutch and stuff when they get the motor done. I'm sure ill snag some plastics before then. However I am so close on this build that it may not get finished in time :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...