WTT 420cc Banshee engine for STOCK Banshee engine

SSDD

I'm looking for someone local (McGuire AFB area in NJ) that is interested in swapping engine for engine.

I've had a few people express interest, but most seem skeptical. I've never had this motor tore down (it runs) but looking through the plug holes you can read the tops of the pistons. They read 69.95mm, the guy I bought the quad from told me it was a "Trinity Racing 420 stroker". He also said it was "Trail ported"....all I know for CERTAIN is it has a 69mm bore and runs good!

It has a billet clutch basket installed as well, I think it's a Hinson. It runs well, but needs a new idler gear bushing installed (upgraded bushing included, as well as a new claw washer and circlip....ordered from F.A.S.T). I'm also including a brand new high output stator and the rear sprocket (45t) that came on the quad when I bought it.

What I'm looking for: Stock bore engine that runs good, no older than a '98.

You'd have to keep your side covers, kick starter, shift lever as all the stuff for mine is aftermarket and I'm keeping those parts.

If you want to check my fleabay rep just search for my seller name: Soulless_specter. This isn't a scam, the motor is not stolen, and it DOES run good. I would just rather have a stock motor for a little more reliability versus a modified motor with more power. I'm not racing anything.

You're welcome to bring your own compression tester, I don't own one.

I'm looking to swap after the 7th of July, I'll be away from the 3rd till the 6th. If you can swing by BEFORE the 3rd, LET ME KNOW. This is holding up progress on my build. PM me if interested, I'm looking to get this Banshee put back together before Summer is over!

• 3 weeks later...