Fireball racing +6 HD swing arm

Fireball racing +6 hd swing arm. .095 steel. 4 bolt pinch. Twin row carrier(35mm). Swing arm and carrier were bought brand new from fireball. I have about 6 rides on this set up. (No more then 10hrs). Bearings are all tight. Bolt in and go. has stock location skid mounts. Will also come with a 520 o-ring chain with the same amount of ride time. Swing arm has some minor scuffs here and there, and one spot were power coat is worn through from the chain guide. This is the strongest swing arm i personally ever seen. Only reason im selling is, im going to a longer arm. 500.00 shipped.sa6amezu.jpgyru6e9u4.jpgmegyse9a.jpg9ary6ymu.jpg8uhaza3e.jpg2eqy8e3u.jpgamu5a5ab.jpgbaze3yzy.jpgy8evuped.jpg2enu9epa.jpg6a4enyje.jpghyqeqyme.jpgpuvu9yve.jpgavedu9ub.jpg

Stupid question but will the chain that is included fit the +6 swing arm (been burned before)? I wll buy it if it does. Pm sent

Yes, the chain is cut to length for this swing arm! Not sure what you mean by burned?? Everything is 110% solid and ready to go!

Yes, the chain is cut to length for this swing arm! Not sure what you mean by burned?? Everything is 110% solid and ready to go!

He mean screwed over, as in something didn't fit. Gotta up date with the lingo Bucky.

Free bump. Great guy to deal with here fellas! Top notch stuff!