Any Turbo/performance Car Guys

sneeky

does anyone have some out of frame pipes and a set of vernier calipers plus 10 mins

i would love some quick measurements.

i have decided to make some and if i can get a good pipe and do it cheep enough i may make a few sets and sell them cheep to HQ ers as a thank you for all the brainfilling shit i have learned since i started coming here.

I'd love for you to make a 2:1 pipe out of stainless that actually produced higher revs than the regular 2:1's. What a dream. Anyways... I have T5's, Trinity inframes and MF 2:1 pipes I could measure out for you but they've got alot more zig-zags in 'em than the out of frame pipes.

I would say that a 2:1 pipe with a CPI size chamber would really be awesome and the sound would be unreal ;)

One more thing...

I have designed a 2:1 intake that I think would actually really add to flow and power but I haven't found someone trustworthy to build it. I don't want to hand over my calculations and diagrams to someone that's gonna be selling 'em on ebay for $9.99 like BenBB's jetting secrets.

If you're interested, email me... runnvs1@peoplepc.com

• 2 weeks later...

i was jsut goin thru this post and seeing that intake you made got me thinking that you might be able to make a single carb intake out of aluminum.. team up with holyman adn lets get some of thoes out there.. trinity sells their CV 2-1 for $499 plus taxes and shipping with a carb and what not.... what canya come up with?