Wanted Banshee!

blastermaster2k2

hes asking where do u live (ie: state), cause i have one ill sell you, 97 shee with yellow maier plastics, new hot rod crank, new wiseco pistons, bored 60 over, milled head, , fmf exhaust, new vitos clutch with springs,cross drilled rear rotor, new shiftshaft and clutch release, case saver, pro-flow with k&n and outterwear, carbon fiber reeds, dg bumper and full skids,gyt-r clutch lever, billett impeller renthal bars,a new rickystator stator on adjustable timing plate, gel grips, ceet seat... . I added a water temp guage works great. Great bike and very fast.I DO HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN(Factory Title). Bike is in great shape plastics have no cranks they look good and shiny. Front wheel and axle bearings where replaced 2 months ago. Comes with fast trekker on douglas 190's that have about 95% tread left. I DO HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN(factory Title). Engine has 3 hours on it still needs to be broken in. bikes in north carolina but going to ny in a few days. 3,300 one dollar bills takes it

:ph34r: