Tires

i need help! can any find any slicks for the banshee and raptor i need sum pretty sooon for a drag race that is gonna win me a 400ex!!! can u like post a web site i neeed to buy them quick also i neeed fronts and backs not just backs!!

thanx....i hope i win ;)

i will win i knoe i will :D

if i loze... bye bye new banshee my dad will fukin kill me if i loze it :o:(

sounds like the dude is racing for slips....

goin all fast and the furious from what im gettin

i'd go with whoever said get some mini sprint tires...i have them and they grip like a madman...

you really dont need fronts too...fronts will grab a lot more traction and slow you down, least with the knobbies you'll be floating, dont exactly need to turn in a drag race do we?...

Mike

thanx guys but i already beat him :D and i got myself a new atv u should have saw his face when he lost lol.....his honda is modded alot too he couldent beleive it then i told him y did u buy that if u wanna win sum dragz u shouldah bought a shee so i can have sum comp i felt like i was racing that lil raptor 80 damn ur honmda is slow but it's mine now!!!!

he did keeep up with me thoe

i dont mean to start a flame but i seriously didnt understand what you started talking about...you wanted tires a couple days ago for a big race against a modified honda....i got that much...then did you just say "f*ck it, im racing him with knobbies"???? i mean congrats on the new bike...but just try to make more sense for us retarded back-woods oakies

Mike

yep u got it.., i didnt actually race him with knobbies i took my dads tire truer(for a car) and a dremel and kut off like 90% on the little knobbie studs... they were real sticky on the stree...t it was nice.but i got new tires now, those maxxis razor 2's, there real goood and they give tons of tractoin.

yep u got it.., i didnt actually race him with knobbies i took my dads tire truer(for a car) and a dremel and kut off like 90% on the little knobbie    studs... they were real sticky on the stree...t it was nice.but i got new tires now, those maxxis razor 2's, there real goood and  they give tons of tractoin.

how are the maxxis razrs2 in the sand?

• 4 weeks later...

Ive seen razr 2s go in sand on a raptor and a z400 and they went awesome. They get a lot of traction. the only problem with them on the raptor or the z400 is that the side walls bite too much and try to tip you over. On a shee they spin so much that i dont think youll have to worry about them. Oh, i forgot, I rode a shee with 400 kit, 38mm carbs, and clamp ons, and the 21 inch razr 2s went awesome. I also saw a shee with 22inchers, but it didnt go so good around corners.