Advanced timing plate

d4n1932

Listen I'm a grown ass man I did what I was suppose to do I sent your money an my address your the one who didn't deliver you guys should be blastin this mother fucker out not me so every body that is down wit this bullshit fuck them to u a hq general alright hq stands for head qair u fuckin faget

Ps tod I hope u get your timing plate he might tell u he can't find it that that type of pussy he is

Nooka please, you'll be gone in a few months I've been on this site for years, I've done thousands of dollars in transactions on this site never a hick up!!

I explained to whatever # you text me from that I must have misplaced the timing plate,I think i got a response like 5 days later, also sent you a pm in detail that I would refund ya money if I couldn't find it-you were shady from your first post!!

Is what it is, clearly your just another Internet tough guy, we are used to your kind around here!!

You have been refunded, know take a fucking hike!!

I'm new to banshee just bought one a year ago it blew up an I'm rebuilding it need a timing plate thought I would find someone on hq to buy one from but u see the kind of shit u go through on here people fucking u over an then acting like it your fault I'll look on ebay