Advanced timing plate

d4n1932

• 2 weeks later...

So this dude 15 hours later sends me money for this timing plate, doesn't send me a message before hand or after

His address isn't listed with Paypal and I'm leaven tomorrow morning for vacation

Looks like someone ain't getting there item for 2 weeks!!!!!

FFS what's wrong with people

• Like 1

Just curious but how would he get your PayPal with out you guys talking a deal? And if you did talk a deal then you possibly knew the money was coming. But he should have sent his address. Nice thing to do would be to send money back so he could buy from someone else while your gone. Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the the guy he's talking about I sent him all my info an I waited for him to come back off vacation he pm me an tell me he can't find the timing plate I told him just look for it an send it when he found it that was last week so who is more full of shit me or him you guys be the judge

I'm the the guy he's talking about I sent him all my info an I waited for him to come back off vacation he pm me an tell me he can't find the timing plate I told him just look for it an send it when he found it that was last week so who is more full of shit me or him you guys be the judge

Dude you pm me, I respond than I dont here from you for a few days, told you I was on vaca you text me from someone else #, I text that # back with no response for a few days than to find out it your cousins uncles sisters #

Go fuck yourself your jerkoff, and what's your next post about you make zero sense

Your shitty 20$ is back in your account

2are8u4a.jpg