89 and 97 banshee problem

EuroDJ

okay this is my problem last time i clean the carb and i think i did right the mix of oil and gas right well i start my 89 banshee and i know i need to adjust i little the idle well start good engine acceleration its good but after like 10 min with out pressing the gas and auto start accelerate all crazy and i just turn off the engine i wait for like 4 min and i start back on the banshe and do the same stuff start good and start accelerate with out pressing gas any help hope u guys can help me out sorry for my spelling and english

your either running your bike too lean or your have an air leak.  Which is causing your bike to "lean rev" or begin to "run away" as a result.  Most 2stroke motors will run away when they are starved on fuel. 

What are your mods to your bike and what elevation and carbs are you running.....and what jets do you have in your carbs?

x2 on the air leak. After checking your reeds and intakes for leaks I'd start fishing. One tried and true old school method is to get a can of carb cleaner and start spraying around what are supposed to be sealed surfaces. If you find a leak you will know it immediately the engine will respond. If this stumps start doing some research on a crankcase vacuum test. It will indefenitly FIND your leak for you.