Rad shoots out coolant first kick.

Sounds like a compression to cooling system leak.... I see this in cars everyday, I had a Nissian Quest minivan that overpressurizied so bad it grenaded the radiator. Because the headgasket was blown. The reason you were low on coolant was the motor ingested some of it and burned it... Was there more smoke than normal coming from the exhaust?

Snap-On makes a tool to test for this... It uses a turkey baster type tool that is filled with a blue fluid, that will turn green if there is any carbon monoxide getting in the cooling system... They sell for about $100.00.

Yes that's exactly tha same that hapend to mine.. I'm runnin 24cc domes 130lbs comp pump gas with normal timing.. It is a cool head and I orderd rum from noss. I'm thinking it might have been either when I was taking a plug out(it was in pretty tight) or when I was filling the rad up it may have still been warm .. Or possibly where it is a 24cc dome there, may have had to cut it to thin..