Banshee is running on 1 cylinder problem

Hi guys, today I was drag racing with my friend when sudently my Banshee start running on one cylinder. I've checked the spark plug, coil + cap (interchanged the spark cap on the plug), cleaned the carburator, checked the reed valve and i'm at 130PSI on each cylinder. The gas flow on each line of the carb, the air filter is clean. I've tried to put directly gas in the cylinder that is not working, without results. So basicly I have AIR, FIRE and GAS and the quad is not working properly. Really confused about that. Any ideas ?

Try swapping plug wires see if problem follows - Done

The spark plug are both ''brown chocolate''

And finally i've checked the float inside the carburator and they work properly.

Stil have no idea about this problem, any other suggestions guys ?

If they are aftermarket carbs try swapping carbs,,do a pressure test on motor could have an air leak or coolant getting into cylinder,I have built and tuned 100s of motors it's very rare but I had a flywheel issue that left me pulling my hair out with similar symptoms you describe

If they are aftermarket carbs try swapping carbs,,do a pressure test on motor could have an air leak or coolant getting into cylinder,I have built and tuned 100s of motors it's very rare but I had a flywheel issue that left me pulling my hair out with similar symptoms you describe

Yeah an air leak could be a good idea, when I start it, the engine is reving really fast on one cylinder. That is weird !!