Help Please!

Hey guys im new here and ive been reading along and seen how helpful everyone is on here. Well i have an 05 banshee pretty much stock other than jets and fmf pipes. I bought it brand new but hardly ever used it until now. But im ready to start investing in this beast and was hoping you guys could give me some tips on where to start...

Compression test, if all is good ride it fix what breaks and when its rebuild time have some fun.

well we kinda need to know what your planning on doing with the bike and what you want to spend..

i would rock +4 timing, and maybe some reeds till it needs a rebuild, then atleast a head and port work, if not a +4 crank.

i just did the compression test last week and everything is good. It runs like a beast. Vforce3?? Ive seen a lot of videos and im liking what a 4mil does haha

Lms1977 Sounds good man.. any suggestions on exactly which parts as in brands or does it not matter??

Hyperti2 They told me it was at 120psi???

Hope i dont sound like an idiot i just want to make sure i do my mods right the best way possible. So thank you all for the advice!!!

Nothing wrong with modding your stock plate. The aftermarket plate($45.00) makes it easy,easy to set timing. The degrees are marked on plate +10 to -10. Just set desired timing to where engine cases come together, tighten bolts with a little loctite, done

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with modding your stock plate. The aftermarket plate($45.00) makes it easy,easy to set timing. The degrees are marked on plate +10 to -10. Just set desired timing to where engine cases come together, tighten bolts with a little loctite, done

Will this mod require any other mods to keep it running right without any problems??