won't idle

went for a ride Sunday and about 4 hours into the ride I let off the gas and it died. was very hard to get to start, it would rev out but as soon has I let off it died. we towed it back cause I didn't want to do any damage to it, got home cleaned the carbs thoroughly with air and cleaner hoping it was a low side jet stopped up, put it back together did the same damn thing, it also would kick back hard sometimes and backfire, that made me think the the flywheel slipped. I will check that tomorrow, just wondering if this sounds familiar to anyone.

Similar thing was happening to VoOK he other day with brand new VF4's. 1 side was smoking more, he went nuts trying to figure out why, thought it was the carbs, electrical etc. When he swapped the left reed to the right the problem followed and there is no visible damage to the reeds except that one of them seems harder to bent. Moto Tassinari is sending him a new one for free. Check the reeds lol

Similar thing was happening to VoOK he other day with brand new VF4's. 1 side was smoking more, he went nuts trying to figure out why, thought it was the carbs, electrical etc. When he swapped the left reed to the right the problem followed and there is no visible damage to the reeds except that one of them seems harder to bent. Moto Tassinari is sending him a new one for free. Check the reeds lol

True story.

Similar thing was happening to VoOK he other day with brand new VF4's. 1 side was smoking more, he went nuts trying to figure out why, thought it was the carbs, electrical etc. When he swapped the left reed to the right the problem followed and there is no visible damage to the reeds except that one of them seems harder to bent. Moto Tassinari is sending him a new one for free. Check the reeds lol

ill check that out then, I have a set of v3's so if I have to send one back I won't be out of commission.