Fs: 4mil top end wiseco 65.50 virgin cylinders

I have a good running 4 mil top end. The cylinders look to have just a clean up port. The motor yeilded 125 and 122psi with a stock head and a spacer plate. The cylinder have light vertical marks as do the pistons but nothing you can catch a nail on. More or less superficial. They are ready to be put on and used. The pistons are wiseco 795's 65.50mm bore. Im looking to get 300 shipped or best offerurajaba7.jpg

rytupumu.jpgu4udape5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ok...to clarify....the only thing for sale is (2) wiseco 795 series pistons and (2) matching cylinders. I bought my bike with this motor. It had a stock head with the spacer plate in between the head and cylinder. The bike ran hard with this setup. I am unsure if they are ported for a 4mil they look to just have a nice clean up port but i could be wrong. These came off a bottom end with a hotrods +4 crank and wiseco +5 rod (115mm rod) let me know if i can clarify anything else. Or call or text me 717-826-4197

Kevin

I dunno it had a spacer plate above the cylinder to clearance the pistons from hitting the stock head. And it ran damn good. Typically from what i gathered if it wasnt ported for a 4mil you would want to run a spacer plate in between the case and cylinder to correct the port timing correct? Wouldnt it run like shit without a spacer plate in between the case and cylinder if it wasnt ported? Ran great with +3 timing 310 mains 27.5 pilot toomey 2-1 filter, graydon proline pipes at sea level @ 70*....just trying to make sense of things, im not trying to sell anything i dont have. I listed it as 4mil top end cause of the pistons mostly...

let me explain something because clearly the two of you above ^^^ are confused.

-when you run a spacer plate in between the cylinders and case your are compensating the additional stroke and correcting the port timing.  people run this usually with unported cylinders and stock heads or cool heads with non stroker domes.

-when you run a plate inbetween the cylinder and head your only making up for the 4mm of piston hanging out of the top of the cylinder. your not changing any port timing. people usually run these with correctly ported cylinders and stock heads or cool heads with regular cut domes

This being said...theoretically if the builder of this engine had any common knowledge of building a stroker it would have ported cylinders.  However i do not know this, i do not port engines but if someone could give some measurements of ports heights i could diffinitively determine wether or not these are ported.

But so everyone stops crying these are stock cylinders with long rod(115mm rod) 4mm crank pistons and they have been taken out of a good running engine.

Kevin

let me explain something because clearly the two of you above ^^^ are confused.

-when you run a spacer plate in between the cylinders and case your are compensating the additional stroke and correcting the port timing.  people run this usually with unported cylinders and stock heads or cool heads with non stroker domes.

-when you run a plate inbetween the cylinder and head your only making up for the 4mm of piston hanging out of the top of the cylinder. your not changing any port timing. people usually run these with correctly ported cylinders and stock heads or cool heads with regular cut domes

This being said...theoretically if the builder of this engine had any common knowledge of building a stroker it would have ported cylinders.  However i do not know this, i do not port engines but if someone could give some measurements of ports heights i could diffinitively determine wether or not these are ported.

But so everyone stops crying these are stock cylinders with long rod(115mm rod) 4mm crank pistons and they have been taken out of a good running engine.

Kevin

it is you that iis confuzzled, sir.

Anything correctly ported does not involve a spacer plate.

The piston comes out of the top of the cylinder 2mm, not 4.

You are not correcting anything with a spacer plate. Port timings take into account the entire stroke not just their height so even with thethe plate they are still not optimal.