wheel spacers?

You can buy flush mount valve stems like this. They will clear the caliper but you need to take the wheel off to adjust air pressures. Or you can drill the other side of the rim and fit a normal valve there. But like said previously it sucks having that much offset. Way worse than spacers but spacers are bearable. The best way to get more track width is +3 A-arms and 3/2 offset (stock) rims. But a lot of people run +3 so they can run 4/1 offset rims for low bumpsteer. This would bring it back to +2 track width though.

wheel spacers and flipping your wheels is a bad idea the further you move your wheel away from the ball joints the greater the load will be on them. think of it as a pry bar the longer it is the more torque you can apply to something. I had a friend do it to his banshee a couple of years ago after i told him not to and hit a small jump maybe got 2ft off the ground and ripped a ball joint out of the lower a arm

You can buy flush mount valve stems like this. They will clear the caliper but you need to take the wheel off to adjust air pressures. Or you can drill the other side of the rim and fit a normal valve there. But like said previously it sucks having that much offset. Way worse than spacers but spacers are bearable. The best way to get more track width is +3 A-arms and 3/2 offset (stock) rims. But a lot of people run +3 so they can run 4/1 offset rims for low bumpsteer. This would bring it back to +2 track width though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALLSTAR-ALL44137-Valve-Stems-Flush-Mount-/400282850354?pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item5d32b79432&vxp=mtr

Forgot the link. I tried it like this for a while but went back pretty much straight away. Now I have +2+1 arms and axle I don't need any more width. Not on the trails.