Trail Tech Vapor on a shee anyone?

thats just too much info for me on the new ones i simply need it for temp and speedo meter. well see how it goes after all it does come with a warranty! ill update you folks once it arrives!

fuck that new trail tech unit, i considered one for my yfz, but after my experience with the vapor i said hell no.  go buy yourself a garmin GPS and a ram mount, and you will now have speedo, mapping and altitude covered, then get yourself a cheap inline temp gauge.  Easy reliable.  Not to mention if your shit box bike breaks and leaves you stranded you can grab the garmin out of the mount and walk your ass out.

• Like 1

fuck that new trail tech unit, i considered one for my yfz, but after my experience with the vapor i said hell no. go buy yourself a garmin GPS and a ram mount, and you will now have speedo, mapping and altitude covered, then get yourself a cheap inline temp gauge. Easy reliable. Not to mention if your shit box bike breaks and leaves you stranded you can grab the garmin out of the mount and walk your ass out.

X2 had to leave a banshee at glamis one time and this advice would have been great

fuck that new trail tech unit, i considered one for my yfz, but after my experience with the vapor i said hell no.  go buy yourself a garmin GPS and a ram mount, and you will now have speedo, mapping and altitude covered, then get yourself a cheap inline temp gauge.  Easy reliable.  Not to mention if your shit box bike breaks and leaves you stranded you can grab the garmin out of the mount and walk your ass out.

Any specific garmin? also what do they roughly cost?

i picked up a garming oregon 450T a while back. it has the topographical maps preloaded, dont remember exactly how much but i think it was about 250.   If you want to save some bucks i heard that the garmin Etrex line is great.  My buddy is going with the etrex20