Trail Tech Vapor on a shee anyone?

Hey PeePz!

Hows it going?

Alright so i ordered in a Vapor Tech 

3 question's before it arrives!!!

Q1. on which hoe's should i install the the Temp sensor ? ( i'm not quite sure but i think it's the hoe's running down by  right hand side? )

Q2.  Where should i connect it to get electricity from? ( iv seen this video on you tube where this dude connected his to the Hi and Lo Headlight control ) seems great, and id like that unless someone convince's me of a better solution! all opinions are welcome!

Q3. How do i get my Device to read accurate measure's of the RPM? ( i know it wont be 100 % accurate but im happy with 90% hehehe )

Anything else your like to share about the device before hand that would be superb! 

I picked up a pack of the connectors for 9v batteries at radio shack and power mine off of 2 9v's in parallel. Been going strong on the same 2 batteries for about a year and a half now. Good luck getting the tach to work right. I put my temp sensor in the hose that goes into the bottom of the radiator.

1 nine volt battery will work fine to power it.  As far as the tach goes good luck, i tried everything trailtech recomended and could never get it close to accurate..  the mounting bracket they provide to put it on the bars lasted 1/2 a trip till vibration killed it.  Bottom line its really kind of a piece of junk, good luck

1 nine volt battery will work fine to power it.  As far as the tach goes good luck, i tried everything trailtech recomended and could never get it close to accurate..  the mounting bracket they provide to put it on the bars lasted 1/2 a trip till vibration killed it.  Bottom line its really kind of a piece of junk, good luck

oh that sucks i guess ill have to take extra care and the battery i was thinking of running are those watch battery's they recommended 

what about wiring the rpm Since our shee's run on 2 spark plugs would i have to wrap it around one side? or shld i wire it at where both points meet?

You only Wrap it around 1 side its all in the Instructions. I have 1 and the only thing that went Bad after a month is the Speedometer. I manly use it for the Temp and RPMS . 

Mine also went bad. The temp was the best part about it.. Have you seen the new gps one they make? More $$ but the speedo would be 100% correct. Ad its a gps and does trail mapping.. Pretty neat

Thats going to be my Next purchase.