Trade A-arms Or Sell

NAXbansheeman11

just to let u guys know the only reason he seen them for 319 is because they were 2003 clearance items. just thought id put my 2 senze in lol

Nah actually I have seen them everywhere for 299$ brand new, I even showed NAxBanshee because he didnt beleive me. Look around and you too can find them

wow 299 I just sold mine for 300 and they are new big deal. You just never give up do you. if any of u guys can delete this post do it becasue I hate listen to this asshole. i just sold them so there is no need for thsi post anymore

kid, I hope you arent talking about me! I know for sure we are going to hear about how you got the money and either did not send the arms or took you forever. I mean you were on my nuts for a few weeks over my swingarm and you couldnt even get your mom to take you to ship it remember. This kid is 15 years old and thats what you are dealing with .......... a kid

first you told me they were brand new then an hour later you told me they had five rides. This kid is going to get whoever "buys" those arms.

RRRRRRRRRRR hate kids that play .So what if they are 2003 items it is 2003 are they better if I wait till 2004 B) I think not . Unlessthey are the higher model made from Chrom moly I wouldnt pay 300 for them when I can get them new for 319

wow 299 I just sold mine for 300 and they are new big deal. You just never give up do you. if any of u guys can delete this post do it becasue I hate listen to this asshole. i just sold them so there is no need for thsi post anymore

4 posts are you the same guy selling the a-arms trying to make yourself look more creditable :rolleyes:

stupid kids....i bet someone from this forum didnt even buy them.  Hes probably just says they sold.  No one in their right mind would pay that for sportstars....if a member did buy them....sorry...but hey I told you all before...this kid just messes around to kill time.

I totally agree, we had a deal to trade my -2 for his +1 and I offered to pick his swingarm up cus he only lives like 200 miles from me plus he is like 14 or 15 so he doesnt have a car. He gets me all hyped up and then backs out, then 2 weeks later starts saying that he wants to buy mine or still trade but he doesnt have any money or time. He probably just said that he sold them so we would leave him alone. I tried buying those arms off him too and he told me 450$ and I told him they are on ebay for 299$ and I showed it to him then he dropped his price to 300$ and I was like why the hell would i buy your pos used arms for the same price I can get new ones. I know he is reading this and his card has been pulled.

Kid for being a idoit and jerking everyone around you are now marked as a moron and nobody will listen or buy anything from you. I will make sure that everytime I see you post I let everyone know what you are all about grow up !!!!