my bike.

97 I put the air box on turned my air jets out got pissed cuz it sucked. Put the outwears back on screwed the jets in some. Got drunk and drifted the shit out of it last night in the yard. Put some gas in her and I always mix it with a bit more oil just to be safe. I habve the fmf old series on it and the right cylinder back fired when I had it running now I'm thinkin it was because it was jus not warmed up all the way ??? But it didn't back fire before and it was only happenin on the right side and the exhaust stopped smoking on the same side. I rode it more and it stopped acting weird. But it does bog when I hit 6th gear. Any ideas and thoughts about it are appreciated.

Puttin more oil in it ain't safe. Makes the fuel thicker and will lean the mixture if you put enough in. Then the next time you get drunk and "drift" it you'll get to push it back to that spot under the free where it gets stored.

Puttin more oil in it ain't safe. Makes the fuel thicker and will lean the mixture if you put enough in. Then the next time you get drunk and "drift" it you'll get to push it back to that spot under the free where it gets stored.

If it happens it happens, not a big deal just trying to have fun on it. I've pushed quads to that spot before lol not a big deal

Pull plugs and have a look at them let us know what colour they are

Sent from my iPhone

I pulled the plugs and if your sitting on the bike the left cylinder plug is good looking. The right cylinder plug is black and not good looking at all. What's happening?