Drag Parts For Trade Sale

I have a full set of banshee plastics from 1998 yelow/gray, cut racing style very nice in excelent condition, two cilinders ported stage 2 for a 4mm stroker, cool head, stator, timing plate, wiring harness, vitos ss pistons , dude make a choise, I really need your pipes, or how much you want for them? my email bebogis@aol.com , I am in Yuma Arizona 85364 . thanks

Ok dude, I have a set of front tires and wheels stock out of a 2003 banshee. I will send you this set + 300.00 for the out of frame cpi's tha you have. I will pay shipping for the tires and you will pay shipping for the pipes. The only thing that I need, is to see a picture of the pipes. The front set of tires were never use, they still brand new.

Last september 4th gbf4ever bought some stock intakes from me, it was taking longer than he expected (ground mail takes from 2-3 weeks) for him to receive the intakes so he asked me if i could refund his money since he had supposedly bought another set meanwhile.

This is the PM he sent me back then;

"gbf4ever Re: intakes, Sep 18 2003, 08:50 PM

Group: Members

hey if you could just refund my money cuz i already bougth another set......if they do show up ill just send them back or send you the money again"

I agreed to his demand and refunded him his money (it was a stupid 8$ if i remember correctly) needless to say that i still havent received the intakes back nor has he sent me the money.I guess the package just got lost in the mail... :rolleyes:

Anyway i wasnt gonna say or do anything about it because it was a pretty insignificant transaction, i wont lose any sleep over 8$ but with that said if it can prevent someone else from being screwed by Mr gbf4ever then i am all for it...

PS. gbf4ever you can keep the intakes and the money i really dont give a damn.