Smoking on one side

Lodge

I've had my banshee for two years now. Last year I had antifreeze getting into my oil. It steadily got worse so over the winter I tore the motor down. Replaced crank seals put a new billet water impeller in with new seal and bearing. Replaced top end and all o-rings in my cool head. Put back together and it was fine for 2-3 miles in the woods after the break in. It began to smoke heavily out the clutch side exhaust. I then tore the car reactors down. Air screw on that side had dirt in it I cleaned it and the problem is still there. I don't seem to be losing any coolant. If any its minimal but the right side continued to smoke. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also had a bad clutch problem last year die to the oil breaking down and it heating up. It was all replaced with a new Hinson complete clutch.

I don't know what that is. Just take it a dealer and ask them to do a leaks own test?

Just pressurizes the motor with air. Has a gauge that if it goes down significantly you can spray soapy water on common leak areas until you find the leak. This will tell you if your crank seal is leaking.