Only runs good for a short while! HELP!

Hey guys just got my bike running a couple of weeks ago! I only get to work on It for a few hours on Sunday due to work!

Engine as follows:

421 cub unported

24cc gas domes

VF2's

35mm pwks

Trinity billet intakes(seperate ones, no boost bottle crap)

CPI in frames

Stock ignition +4 dgrs

Ct aluminum air box

2500 ft

155m & 55p

At first It would run strong for a short time then right cylinder would drop like it was loading up! Then I cleaned carbs and for shits I swapped sides. Worked good for a little longer. Then the left cylinder did it so I know it something w/ carbs! Any ideas?

crazycracker

10mins or so.if you shut fuel off let it run until the lines start getting empty, it will clear up turn fuel on goes to shit. Air box has nothing to do with it. tryed without same shit! They are actually really nice wrks good. Pulls plenty of air. Got a big ass filter. Also filter wouldnt explain why it follows the carb. And I'm also not shure which one is acting up! The other one could be causing a lean condition, meaning I have the other really fat? That's why I included jets and specs.

crazycracker

Shit in the fuel tank , or lines ,maybe try pulling jets out of problem carb ,floats,everything in there get the Yamaha carb cleaning dip ,boil sum water mix solution and let it soak .it might be something tiny in the circuitry of carb.blow it out real good.pull out petcock clean screens