Is it enough?

Think about it for a minute. Guys part them out because they can get more for the collection of parts than complete bike. Conversely you'll pay more for a collection of parts than a whole bike. Do the math, go on Egay and start pricing ALL the parts and pieces and see how far your $$ goes. Prove me (us) wrong. Here ya go, this guy has everything you will ever need : http://stores.ebay.com/Motor-City-ATV?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Here's my prediction. You buy a frame to build it like you want it. Then you start collecting parts. A arms, spindles, swingarm, axle, etc. of coarse you didn't get bolts so you throw it together with 3/8" allthread and nuts.

You're so excited when you find the wheels and tires you need to be a hardcore trail rider. You pay too much for them, but you need them. WooHoo it's finally a roller!! You buy cases, cylinders, head, pipes. Cool!!!! It's finally starting to look like a Banshee. Fast forward 2 years later. It's 60% complete. It still needs key components like, wire harness, electronics, crank, pistons, brakes, etc. You have spent well over $3000. Actually more like $4000, but you don't count shipping costs. The only riding you have done is coasting out your driveway and down the street. Your girl gets knocked up and you sell the whole lot for $850.

Here's my prediction. You buy a frame to build it like you want it. Then you start collecting parts. A arms, spindles, swingarm, axle, etc. of coarse you didn't get bolts so you throw it together with 3/8" allthread and nuts.

You're so excited when you find the wheels and tires you need to be a hardcore trail rider. You pay too much for them, but you need them. WooHoo it's finally a roller!! You buy cases, cylinders, head, pipes. Cool!!!! It's finally starting to look like a Banshee. Fast forward 2 years later. It's 60% complete. It still needs key components like, wire harness, electronics, crank, pistons, brakes, etc. You have spent well over $3000. Actually more like $4000, but you don't count shipping costs. The only riding you have done is coasting out your driveway and down the street. Your girl gets knocked up and you sell the whole lot for $850.

Seen it happen way to much!!

crazycracker

Good god your fucking annoying-- Make some calls and crunch some numbers it aint rocket science..

I mean how many posts and topics just to buy a bike, I cant imagine the shit your gonna post once you actually purchase something..

The guys above have provided numerous links and great tips and info and your still like DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 1