Banshee Cylinders

the right side needs resleeved and the bores are 64.5....make an offer if u want them......

o yea..when i got the head back from my mechanic....it was not "ready to run"..i can see small pittings on the right side of it...so im betting they can be resurfaced.....sorry for the misinformation

unfortunately if the one cylinder is re-sleeved the other needs to be taken to the same size as well. It generally runs a couple of hundred bucks to have sleeves installed (correctly) plus the cost of the sleeves. Give me a price-I don't need a set but I do need some scrap cylinders to do some experimenting with new tooling on the boring bar. Give me a price, if it seems fair then we'll work out payment.

thanks

Can the new sleeve just be bored down to whatever i want..then ithe other one can be bored to match it......yea i figrued that much for new sleevin..i priced it out........but if only one needs to be sleeved then i think the cylinders have a little more value...this is what i thought...tell me if im wrong..u seem to know more bout this than me..then we can work out a price....

• 2 years later...