banshee roller for sale

I have been a member on here for a few years, but I never sold anything on ha. Have bought a few items but haven't had any thing to sell until now. I no longer need a third quad so this one has got to go. I do not have a title. With that out of the way the only things are aren't there is the motor, carbs, airbox, and rear caliper and break hose. All the electronics are there and everything works. The frame is straight, the a arms, swinger, shocks are all in good shape. It has a Durablue rear axle, pretty sure it is stock width. No cracks in the plastic, the seat has a gripper cover over the stock Yamaha cover. The gripper cover has 2 tears on the bottom. I'm looking to get $600 for the roller. I do also have a complete set of Toomey T5's that are in nice shape. I have pics but they are to large to post. I will try to get them posted over the weekend. I'm located just south of Chicago. Thanks

PM sent