uneven smoke

So my banshee just got a top end job did the heat cycles and it seems to smoke more out of the right pipe and once in a while the side that doesn't smoke as much makes a popping noise when you Rev it not every time but enough to where its worrisome, any idea what the issue is. I'm running a 2 into 1 intake keihin Carb , no airbox , no tors. Not sure if it plays a factor but its been about 40degress for the two days since the rebuilt was complete

Not sure if this is the issue but the rubber boot that connect the expansion chamber to the exhaust pipe is rather lose definitely not air tight. Would that be the cause

Could be yea. Change it and find out. Or use a pop can and some band straps

Alright so I put better clamp on that rubber piece and that side started smoking more . Pulled my plugs and the side that was smoking more had small amounts of coolant on that one plug so I re torqued all my head bolts some were looser then they were supposed to be . That seemed to take care of that problem I'm not seeing any coolant on that plug anymore. But I do have a good amount of oil coming out of my

right exhaust pipe, enough to coat my finger if I stick it in the exhaust. The left side does it to but not nearly as bad. Any ideas? Am I running to much oil in my gas, I'm running it right now 40-1, I know every bike is different some run better with more oil to gas and vice versa. Would running a 50-1 get ride of the excessive oil in my exhaust?