NEW Moose Racing Magnetic Drain Plug

Got robbed earlier this week,Just about my entire garage emptied.... all my tools, dirt bike, atv and entire banshee that i was rebuilding with ALL the parts. Soo i wont be needing this, i can send pics if you text me but everything is still in original packaging from when i received it. Its rounded to the next $5 interval... so if i paid $20.56, i rounded to $25..... to cover alittle for shipping too

For more info please PM me or text me 708 224 8659 thanks

$15 shipped

To be robbed of all that...WOW...Sorry to hear of your loss hope you can locate your belongings. The justice system wouldnt have enough concequenses for the people if caught. I myself would have other ideas for them HEHE....seems to me, an honest guy has to bust his Balls for nice belongings then there is scum that just takes it...Well Hang Em High

If i had a strong enough lead on who did it..... i have my plans... but there isn't a good lead on anyone. I honestly think some kids just hit a house and got lucky, they left behind too many good parts/tools, but took some stuff that isnt worth shit so i dont know