Carbs

I have question about my carbs . 1st my shee isn't big bored or ported . I have a k&n air filter , dg exhaust ( I know dg isn't that great ) . It has the stock carbs on it now . But I recently bought a 2 into 1 kit with a single 34 mm carb . I haven't tried it yet . I was wondering if I could run dual 34 mm carbs ? How much engine work would I have to do if any ? I here the 2 into 1 kit adds bottom end but takes some of the top end away .

You won't likely see much if any loss of power with your current setup running a single carb. You could run the dual 34's, but they will be a little more difficult to tune than the single or stock ones. I usually recommend dual 28 on a relatively stock motor. Personally I'd recommend you look for a different exhaust system before spending any money on other parts. What type/types of riding do you do? We can make some better exhaust recommendations. The dual 34's or larger would be a great mod once you start looking to get it ported or stroked/ported. Hope this helps.

So I started googling dyno results for different exhaust systems . (Please don't hold me to this because I didn't perform these testes ) the exhaust that came on my banshee when I bought is a dg extreme system . And from what I see with dyno reports its a good low-mid range pipe . And is pretty comparable with other manufacturers . Why doesn't anyone care for the dg exhaust ? I just don't want to go blow that kinda cash for new exhaust and not tell a difference is all