top end, how did that happen?

While its down go ahead and check cases make sure nothing had fell.down there and make sure everything is up to par when u get ready for top end. About a month ago I decided to"do my top end" and upon my discovery I needed new crank, flywheel. Intake boots. And many other items. So I'd just check everyrhing out and see if you can find the ring. Will save u a headache later on

While its down go ahead and check cases make sure nothing had fell.down there and make sure everything is up to par when u get ready for top end. About a month ago I decided to"do my top end" and upon my discovery I needed new crank, flywheel. Intake boots. And many other items. So I'd just check everyrhing out and see if you can find the ring. Will save u a headache later on

Yea same thing on mine. So I bought one..im gonna end up getting my original rebuilt and welded i think the xause of that would be maybe in the rpms to long (roads). now I think im gonna start buying cases and other spare parts to have a 2nd motor ready to throw on there when I need to... but I might take this one to a 4 mil... not sure yet