BADLANDS TRIP - 2013 HQ spring ride May 4th (Saturday)

How far are you guys from the badlands

I'm 3 hours 20 minutes of driving. (I'm coming from 50 miles straight west of Chicago.)

Lol never fails. Ill be there as well. Last year it was pouring down when we got there and it turned out to be one of the best rides yet

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it was.  :headbang:  And there were many who backed out due to the forecast. They missed out.  :P 

My machine is topped off on fuel, test fired, fully polished and prepped......to go get caked in mud. LOL 

I don't want to jinx myself but......My machine is ready, all my gear and tools are set aside, all I gotta do is load a truck/trailer and I'm set. Total shocker cause it's only THURSDAY! 

Now watch....I'll go driving off without my helmet or flags.  :unsure:

I'm so amped for this ride, it's hard to stay focused on work.

I'm 3 hours 20 minutes of driving. (I'm coming from 50 miles straight west of Chicago.)

Yes it was.  :headbang:  And there were many who backed out due to the forecast. They missed out.  :P 

My machine is topped off on fuel, test fired, fully polished and prepped......to go get caked in mud. LOL 

I don't want to jinx myself but......My machine is ready, all my gear and tools are set aside, all I gotta do is load a truck/trailer and I'm set. Total shocker cause it's only THURSDAY! 

Now watch....I'll go driving off without my helmet or flags.  :unsure:

I'm so amped for this ride, it's hard to stay focused on work.

your last statement sounds like me all the time :)

LMAO......last night the forcast for Saturday was thunderstorms.

Check again this morning.......cloudy with a passing afternoon shower. WTF? They have no clue. LOL.

I'm ready for the worst, but hoping for the best.

If it works out like last year it will be perfect. The forcast will have scared off everyone else and we'll have the place to ourselves with good weather.

I got a spare set in the truck for you. 1 is powder coated oragne the other is stock but they should work to get you through the weekend so load that stuff up and bring everybody.

If someone has a nicer set to sell feel free to bring it.

I got a spare set in the truck for you. 1 is powder coated oragne the other is stock but they should work to get you through the weekend so load that stuff up and bring everybody.

If someone has a nicer set to sell feel free to bring it.

Good. Cant find mine

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys, we'll be leaving Milwaukee about 5:00am

I'll leave the hubs on my trailer just in case we're out riding when you get there. That way you can start wrenching right away.

Knowing me once I get the canopy up, I'll be standing around chatting it up with everyone. You'll roll up just as I'm getting set to finally ride. LOL