BADLANDS TRIP - 2013 HQ spring ride May 4th (Saturday)

One of the bikes that is going is a bare frame that is getting painted this weekend!

The whole bike is a big Pile-O-Banshee right now.

You have a full week. Make it happen....come join the fun.

The day of our trip has extended hours!   9:00AM till 9:00 PM   :headbang:

• Like 1

Yep. But they can't get a forecast for a Friday right, even when they give it on Thursday night. LOL

There is a greater chance of No rain than there is For rain.

It's going to be muddy either way. So if the sky desides to water down the place to keep the dust down, I'm fine with that.

Forecast will change 3-4 more times. Unless they say downpoor.....I'm still all in.

Didn't you say Griggs was coming?

I'm still waiting to hear from HazzardBanshee (Wes) on if he's coming.

There were 2 guys kicking tires about coming and I think 2 guys just trolling the post.

Everyone else has said they are all in.

15+ people it looks like.....

I was planning on making it, but working 128 hours over the last 14 days has killed my plans of getting the banshee back together and running. I'd bring my Arctic cat 700TD down, but now I'm so swamped at my shop I can't escape this time. Sorry guys!

I was going to try to make it, things didn't pan out with work.  Hopefully if you guys do something again later this year I'll be able to get off work.

Wheres everybody else that said they were coming???

You know how that goes....Everyone always backs out...Relative humidity will be to high..Barametric pressure is to low...Mother in laws aunts sisters cousin is coming into town....Bike is not going to be ready in time...Still have to oil my pod filters and check the air pressure in my tires.

Yep. We'll have a canopy set up for breaks in the action and to escape any rain.

But I'll just throw a windbreaker on to shed the water and I'll be riding.

We have plans to be there right at opening.

Wheres everybody else that said they were coming???

You know how that goes....Everyone always backs out...Relative humidity will be to high..Barametric pressure is to low...Mother in laws aunts sisters cousin is coming into town....Bike is not going to be ready in time...Still have to oil my pod filters and check the air pressure in my tires.

Lol never fails. Ill be there as well. Last year it was pouring down when we got there and it turned out to be one of the best rides yet

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2