American star a arms

dunesovertrails

Lsr doesn't come with tie rods in the kit so I think those are an extra 75 on top of that

I bet the ASRs dont either. They prolly come with the tie rod "extenders",,but not the actual tie rod ends. Id PM hazzard as i believe he just bought  a set and could tell you for sure.  From what ive seen though,when they say tie rods,they mean the actual extended rods,,,NOT the tie rod ends.

If thats the case,then you are still only 75.00 apart .

I ran ASR for years, they were ways very easy to get a hold of and very very helpful- on day after riding i washed the bike took it for a blip throttle got stuck open and I bent a a-arm- I called mike and I had a new arm at my house the next day no questions asked

Top notch customer service- arms never gave me any trouble seemed to be built very well!!

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I run asr arms. The people at asr are super helpful and very nice to deal with. You can get either hiems or ball joints in the kit if you order thro them! They will also give you the ebay pricing! The arms are very high quality for the pricing! Not to mention their hiems are a much, MUCH beefier design then most!!