Best site for tires

trpkkd

Paddle tires I buy from Fulleton Sand Sports they have always treated me very well. Lots of people will tell you to buy your paddles at Sand tires Unlimited also. Dirt tires no clue dont ride in the dirt that shit hurts when you land on it!!!!!!!!!

Lots of people will tell you to buy your paddles at Sand tires Unlimited also.

Thats where I got my paddles.

Dirt tires no clue dont ride in the dirt that shit hurts when you land on it!!!!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly, sand is much more forgiving.

these are decent tires for the riding it sounds like your doing.. they are stock raptor 700 tires

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/50/81/165/1077/-/38165/Dunlop-KT345-Series-Radial-ATV-Tire

I saw this link and had to say something. These tires are complete shit, dont buy them. I had them and they have no grip, the design looks like a good idea but they really just get no traction especially on the banshee. Id rather use maxxis rzr's or anyhting than these. Dont get me wrong Surfrjag im not knocking your post, I know you havent used these and you were just trying to help the guy out I just figured id try to save a few BHQers from these tires if possible lol. On the other hand RMATV is a good site!

I like the Ambush for cheaper tires that have good grip... If  You have the $$$ i like the Honda MR 501s...

Pics of both on our site if you wanna look and compare..