T.O.R.S and slightly jetting.

BansheeTeam

Alright so I just had my T.O.R.S eliminated with a full motion pro kit and I did notice a bit of difference in the idle.. It seems kind of lower and quieter. It rides almost the same but I did notice a little bit of bog 2/3 of the throttle not at WOT. Is that a jetting issue? Do I need to rejet? The weather is almost the same as it was since I last dialed them in. My altitude is sea level weather is around 20 degrees Celsius (68) (plus-minus 5 degress c) I'm jetted with 300 mains and stock 25 pilots with Dynojet needles in 3rd groove I run toomey T-5 pipes, VF3 reeds, +5.5 Timing, Moose racing boost bottle, max speed ignition wires (spark plug caps with less resistance), K&N Powerlid filter, 15/41 gearing. What should I do to fix this problem? I'm Curious about idle/air screw or that other one that was installed or that is replacing the old one now its shiny and golden it came with the kit it isn't screwed it all the way like its only half way in you can tell by just looking at it, should i try and give em a couple of turns? In or out? I think thats probably causing the bog. I have 30 pilots laying around should I throw them in instead of the stock 25's what about my mains the weather's going to warm up soon im thinking of throwing in 280 mains should I leave the stock pilots or 30's? 

Another thing. When I had my tors eliminator kit installed I asked for a compression test and they told me im running 125 PSI and we'll i've never ever touched my pistons, ring pistons est. Since i first got it from the yamaha dealer back in 2007. I'm now greedy for some more power what should I do other than porting. I thought of a coolhead with 21cc domes but my bike runs at a very good temperature according to my trail tech vapor i mostly am around 60 (140 Fahrenheit). So i thought of bigger carbs but I think i'd have a lot of jetting problems. I thought of wiesco pistons with new rings since i never did a new top end but then I thought if I don't have any problems why do it, it's not like i'll see big gains... Or will I? Please help me out guys, I wanna make it more powerful! Thanks

Throw out that boost bottle and install the stock crossover tube as a first step.

Most guys run +4 advanced timing.

A cool head allows you to swap domes out to adjust compression and can be very useful down the road for modifications.

Look into 28mm pwks as far as carbs if you are interested in upgrading carbs. They are very easy to tune in with a little bit of reading and a sync tool from F.A.S.T.

also make sure you get it the carbs sync'd good.  The F.A.S.T. racing carb sync tool is great.  I understand that there could be a shipping issue with you being in Bahrain.....so try this route.....are there any auto shops or auto clubs near you that deal with the old school VW beetles? if there are.....ask them about a squirell cage style carb sync tool......it is the same tool.