Where to ride in ks

Im recently moved to Wichita too and I havent found a riding spot closer than hutch either. It sucks. I've heard from the locals that its possible to sneak into the rivers around here but if your caught, its a possible $500 fine and impounded quad. If you're caught that is.... If you find a spot let me know! Ill do the same for you. Maybe we can go ride sometime.

i dont know how far hutch is from you guys but theres a river we ride at here with a pretty good size cliff on one side and the river to the other.  some trails and some fun fairly good size hills to ride.  no chance of getting a ticket its privately owned.  its in coffeyville, ks to be exact.  my signature picture was takin at the top of the cliff

Im recently moved to Wichita too and I havent found a riding spot closer than hutch either. It sucks. I've heard from the locals that its possible to sneak into the rivers around here but if your caught, its a possible $500 fine and impounded quad. If you're caught that is.... If you find a spot let me know! Ill do the same for you. Maybe we can go ride sometime.

it is illegal in Wichita not in derby I have been told but the only way to get on is from other people's property so you have to know some one or trespass.