chassis wobble?

rebelrock

By the pic I get 2 things:

1: I agree id doesn't look like a Tyson chassis

2:The thing has to bump steer. this very well could be the cause of pain.  You want the tie rods to run at the same angle as the lover control arm,If it doesnt every move the suspension makes will change the toe.  Your bike will toe in when the suspension compresses until the tie rod angle is parallel Between the two point,then it will go the other way and toe out..toed out will not normally make you dart or wobble.

He bought the chassis from me. I was told it was a Tyson when I purchased it from the other guy, guess I was miss informed and then miss informed him.

Now to the chassis: I understand what wheelman is sayin BUT(unless you changed the front shocks) they were charge to alot of psi making it ridged and the front shocks never moved. Therefore there cannot be any bumpsteer.

If you changed the shocks or the front end it traveling I agree with wheelman. Simple fix, move the tie rods to the UPPER side of the steering stem and LOWER side if the spindles. This will put the tie rods at the correct geometry eliminating bumpsteer. I set the bike up with a strutted rear and firm front end and changed the geometry to steer better for me. If you have any questions, you have my number. Hope this helps