01 Part out: Alba arms, fox shocks, cases, trans, clutch, side cases

IDK man, I talked to Cory ( the guy who designed them) awhile back ,and he said they were +2 +1.   Might need to do some more investigation.  I know Alba used to have some non Gull Wing style (non LT as well) that where not +1 up. When they came out with these LT convertible ones awhile back ,they were advertized as +2+1.

These are the convertible ones. And good news to people interested I found the links that make it possible to use stock length shocks. Someone buy em up. Run your shocks for a while then upgrade to 17" shocks when your ready

This was about 3 weeks ago, I purchased a set for my raptor , I looked at the ebay discription and it says +2 gullwing, but I emailed them and asked if it was also +1 and cory said no, maybe he thought I was asking if they were +1 wider ?

I will need to line up my stock arm to it and see.

Sorry for jumping your thread, at least it is staying toward the top. LOL

Can everyone that bought stuff please give me shipping info? I just got my phone running after the weekend. My iPhone mother board bricked on me. I lost all names and addresses that I was supposed to ship to. They are on PayPal but I want to be sure they are right. Please pm me with what you bought and a name and address. Or text 7153141172. Or email jordon_dahl@yahoo.com, sorry for the trouble and wait to everyone on their parts.

Jordon

All brake lines shipped, cases and flywheel shipped. Anyone else that paid please give me your shipping info again so I can get them out. Once again get ahold of me with a pm, an email to jordon_dahl@yahoo.com, or a text to 7153141172

Come on people please get ahold of me with some shipping Info. I thought the rear shock and linkage sold but I need shipping info so I can get it out. Also need the info for the guy that bought the trams. Email jordon_dahl@yahoo.com pm me on here or call or text 7153141172 I need the info so I can get them out.