Atoka Feb. 23

Crazykane

One bike will be running the 9pdl Haulers  and one bike will run the 12pdl Extremes. But i'll pull them off so somebody can try them for experimenting purposes.  Itd be nice if someone has some 14's for me to try...or really any other combo besides what i already have.

I wished I had a set I could offer ya but I was waiting to get a nice set of paddles later on, closer to the snake hunt at little Sahara. I can get race gas up the road if that helps. 101 unleaded or 111 leaded. Just north of ada

I think most of us will run alcohol. Dana runs gas but I'm sure she will have plenty Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I'll have pump gas for my dads 421 bike,but im going to need to find some Alcohol before Saturday.

My stuff will literally be JUST assembled the day before,so im really more concerned with getting all the nuts and bolts tight etc.  Atoka will literally be the 1st time for me at a track and the shake-down for the bike...........how do the track officials feel about parts being scattered the length of the track? haha

I'll have pump gas for my dads 421 bike,but im going to need to find some Alcohol before Saturday.

My stuff will literally be JUST assembled the day before,so im really more concerned with getting all the nuts and bolts tight etc.  Atoka will literally be the 1st time for me at a track and the shake-down for the bike...........how do the track officials feel about parts being scattered the length of the track? haha

I've broken in multiple bikes at the track.  Best way to do it

Well I built a strut for the wheeler, I just have to play it by ear tomorrow at work to see of I can sneak out.. Funny thing is our "yard" is in atoka, wonder if my boss will spot me there. I may just run the tires I got on my wheeler I ain't too worried about doing real great just want to try it.

I wonder how many banshees will be there? you guys can see mine in my sig, if I can make it feel free to say hi! I'll have my girlfriend there to take videos. I'll have a modest tool set and I'll throw my air compressor in the truck too just in case someone needs air.