wtt,my bigbore set up for your 10mil jug

BLOODRAGE

just seeing if anyone would like to trade,i have my bigbore setup listed on ebay but would rather trade the works for a usable 10mil jug with pistons.

*edit off egay

if not then ill take offers.id sooner not sell it on egay

after i got the jug back from chuck at superior sleeve for a rebore and new pistons i put it all together,fired it up a few times then it snowed then i lost interest because of the winter chill.its time to get my 10mil ready for the summer.if you would like to see and hear this setup running then dont hesitate to txt me at 780-864-9742

thanks

* vforce 3 reeds and cr125r billet intakes included on trades only

Superior Sleeve Bigbore Setup for a stock stroke crank.i just had the top end rebored at superior sleeve.it has 76.5mm wiseco pistons.

this jug rocks,it will produce 100+HP on the stock stroke crank.make sure you get a good hotrods crank trued and welded for this setup.

this jug is currently on my banshee,if you trade i will pull it off and get it boxed up and shipped out asap.

you will recieve,jug/head/76.5mm wiseco pistons/wristpin bearings,exaust flanges,bored out cases,cr125r vforce 3 reeds and billet intakes.

the thought of selling it on ebay is makin me grind my teeth. the fact that i would have to wait 21 business days to get payed or ripped off is pissin me off.im not out to rip anyone off,id simply like to make a trade so i can finish up this 10mil without having to buy extra bb pipes and carbs and empty my wallet.i dont need 2 bigbores for one bike.so im taking the egay ad down but my offer here still stands.if no one wants to trade,its no biggy.

so far i have at hjr is,10mil trenched cases,kevin is waiting for my 10mil crank to show up so he can make sure it fits,i do have a ss 10mil jug but would rather a better jug.

if you dont have anything to trade then shoot me offers for the works and ill settle with this ss 10mil jug i have