Aluminum Radiator

ClayAiken

You might remember but i made a thread about those Avs (i think) radiators. People said they had fitment issues and it was a hit or miss so i decided to skip it. Well i found these ones on ebay earlier. They are from Florida also so no customs issues. Just wondering if anyone has run them and what they think of the price. I read most of the feedback for the seller and there was only around 2 negative in the past year and to me it seemed like buyer issue. Well anyways heres the link. http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANSHEE-YFZ350-oversized-aluminum-radiator-and-hose-/120748957376?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1c1d32dec0

Couldnt edit the above post but just realized the shipping for the hose and rad combo is 30$ :o But you can buy the rad separate from same seller for 77 and hoses for 55 both with free shipping. If the rad is decent i might grab that radiator and look around a little more on hoses.

i ordered one that said they shipped from florida so i wouldn't have to worry about something coming from china or have customs issues, etc.  not sure if it was this seller, but it showed up with all sorts of chinese writing/shipping stuff on it.  didn't really care, just thought it was funny.

These are all from china, this guy in Florida has probably ordered bulk from them and got a good discount. I have the same one. Or they say from Florida but i bet you it's right from china.

Funny thing with my order was when the shipping company called me to come pick it up, they said i have two packages from china. I thought...WTF. Drove down to see whats up and they sent me two instead of one...

Opened the first box and it had a small dent on one side. Opened the second box, mint,

Sold the dented one to dickels on here for cheap as balls. I pressure tested it before i sold it to him, all was well. To my knowledge it's still good, just cosmetic and added character. Could not even see with plastic on.

I haven't had a problem with it at all, the welds are all fine, just not the cleanest or straightest in the world, but not bird shit bubble gum welds at all.,...but who gives a fuck anyways as long as it holds pressure as it has.

Here is the place. http://stores.ebay.com/gpiracingradiator These guys say they are in Florida as well but it came straight from china....all went smooth just like anything else. Took about 10 days if i remember correct.

Snag one.